Friday, October 30, 2009

Nutter Butter Ghosts

We are in FULL Halloween mode at our house. We carved pumpkins last night, made pumpkin cupcakes with cream cheese frosting, and are putting the final touches on Halloween costumes.
We also made these cute little ghost cookies.
This picture makes me totally laugh cause these ghosts have obviously seen better nights. We made them up (Thanks Amy!) for me to take to book club last night, and they got a little beat up. But they were still good! And super easy. Got the directions over at Our Best Bites. They used mini chocolate chips for the eyes, but I used chocolate frosting instead. Made for fun faces :)
Yum!

3 comments:

Laura said...

I'm coming over to see your cute house. I just love how it is decorated!!!

Tammy @ tinselshop.com said...

Very good, I bet they were YUMMY!

Happy Halloween!

-Tammy

Taryn and Sterling said...

They were yummy!!