Friday, November 6, 2009

Winner, Winner!

And the winner is . . . .



Number #1: My highschool friend, Jackie, at Beautiful Journey.

Yay! I'll get your package to you ASAP.

I was just thrilled that so many of you participated that I decided to make an extra set of these Fall greeting cards and have a second winner for those!

And the winner is . . .


Number #30: My friend Holly here in Arizona! Congrats!

Thank you to everyone who particpated! I wish I had something to send to each and every one of you. But I am already brainstorming for my next giveaway . . . maybe even in time for Christmas :)

4 comments:

Keri said...

Get blogging about those Christmas ideas so I can copycat them:) I had lots of compliments on my vintage Halloween display (which paled in comparison to yours) and I gave you all the credit! Thanks for your message on my blog. We will make it to AZ after we move back West. We have so many friends there, we won't be able to resist!

The Watkins said...

Thanks again! Love the cards.

JACK!E said...

I'm the luckiest person ever!!! Thanks so much Karyn, you have the most classy style. So creative and fun!

Glen said...

Great postt thanks