Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Baby Thomas

I got a new baby nephew recently. I decided, as usual, to have some fun making my gift. Seriously I don’t know if it’s more exciting for them to get a personalized baby gift, or more fun for me to have an excuse to play around being crafty. Either way, it’s a win-win situation :)

I picked up one of these simple wood letters from Michael’s.

And then I did a similar paint job as I did on this letter.

What do you think?


Then I couldn’t resist personalizing some little onesies. I have so much fun with these :)

As a side note, we just got back to Arizona after a fun trip to Utah . . . so sorry for the lack of posting. But I’m back baking in the heat and longing for the newly cut grass, sprinklers, and popsicles that we left behind :( Wish me luck in surviving another Arizona summer!

2 comments:

tyandlinds said...

very cute! glad you are home. i think amy needs some help with her crafting :)

Brandy and Robert said...

I especially love the personalized onesies, how did you do them?