Friday, July 23, 2010

Free!

P7230043

I’ve mentioned before that I have awesome friends.

Well, they’ve done it again!

The sister of my other awesome friend that gave me my dearly loved chippy blue filing cabinet, found this cool vintage looking chalkboard on the side of the road. She knows I’m a helpless thrifting addict and that I also love chalkboards. So she snatched it up for me and brought it right over.

It fits perfectly in this little spot in my kitchen. Free and cute. Can you get any better than that?

Thanks Amy! You know I love ya!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

adorable!

April said...

I was hoping you would have tips to help me refinish a couple tables and chairs that I have. I can't believe today was the day you posted this!! I love what you did with your table (I have a set that is very similar. It is a circle with two sides that fold down). It may be too much for me to do all that you did. I have never done this before and I am kind of scared!!

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

I'm so glad you found a home for it! I feel so special to have a shout out on here as well! All of your crafts are amazing!!!