Thursday, September 17, 2009

Pink Frame

My sister just had a beautiful baby girl! I'm just so dang excited to meet my new little niece. But in the mean time, I wanted to make something for her room to send as a gift.

I picked up this frame from who knows where . . . Goodwill, yardsale, hand-me-down? I'm not really sure. But it has been in my "to do something with" pile for awhile now.

Just a simple, chunky, wooden frame . . .

That got all dolled up in pink and brown (her nursery colors) for a sweet new baby girl :)

What do you think? I hope she likes it . . .

5 comments:

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

Love it!

shannon said...

So cute! You did a great job. It inspires me to do a couple projects around the house:)

Nicole said...

You are awesome!! LOVE IT!

tyandlinds said...

looks cute

Meshelle said...

I keep coming back to look at this, Karyn!! It turned out SO.DARN.CUTE!! Awesome job!!