Friday, August 20, 2010

Card-Making Frenzy

Well, just like the title says, I’ve been in a card-making frenzy the last little bit! Card-making was one of the first “crafty” things I got in to, and it’s still one of my favorites.

I often like to do a set of cards for friends’ birthdays. Like this one . . . OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

(See that little flower element? So cute, huh?! You can make your own! Dawn over at Raspberry Suite gives a fantastic video tutorial on how to make them)

Then I like to personalize a set of matching envelopes . . .

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

And then put it all together to wish them a happy day :)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

These are a few designs I’ve worked on during the past few weeks . . .

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

Some of the designs I’ve done before.

Then I just mix it up with different papers and a new color palette . . .

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

This one I did in honor of the upcoming Fall season. A pseudo season here in Arizona for sure. But one I like to celebrate and decorate for nonetheless :)

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

P7300142 rev

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

I’m don’t consider myself very creative when it comes to thinking up new designs. So I like to browse the Internet for new and fun ideas. Raspberry Suite is by far one of my favorite places to stop at for inspiration. She’s super talented! Stop by her blog if you're in the mood for some card candy :)

xoxo

2 comments:

{northern cottage} said...

Those are all just LOVELY!! You are VERY creative - well done!

Anonymous said...

I love the cards you designed. Such talent! You have such inspiring ideas!