Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Still Here!

I wish I had something crafty and inspiring to post.

But nope.

I'm sure just like you, I've been busy shopping, wrapping and baking.

Oh yeah, and going crazy. Like I do every holiday season.

I am SO not one of those gals that has it all together right now. I am always flying by the seat of my pants and just barely skating by.

Oh well! Still love this time of year.

We're heading to the snowy Utah mountains for Christmas.

Wasatch_Mountains_Winter

I’m a little bit scared. I grew up in Utah, but moved to Arizona about 2 years ago. I’m a softy. 50 degrees is cold to me now. It means I have to put on a long-sleeve shirt when running and wear shoes instead of flip flops. What the heck am I going to do in sub-30 weather??

We won’t be back until after New Year’s. But if any of you are still reading this humble little blog, I hope you have a very Merry Christmas and a fabulous New Year!

Family Pic 2009

6 comments:

tyandlinds said...

have a fun safe trip! see you when you get back

J.Frey said...

Merry Christmas!!

Nicole said...

Have a great trip - love your family picture. You have a beautiful family!

JACK!E said...

Cute, cute card! Be careful and have fun on your trip. Merry Christmas

Elizabeth said...

I totally love love LOVE the card. Love the design, love the red, love the photo. (I meant to text you this when I got it in the mail.)

You're a beautiful bunch of folks. ;)

{northern cottage} said...

I had to take a little break from blogging too - just to keep it all.in.balance! It feels lovely to be back & I missed ya all! Hope to see you soon!