Thursday, August 27, 2009

For the love of blue

I recently found a new love . . .


Meet Rustoleum American Accents Aqua.


It wasn't love at first sight, and I really wasn't sure her and I were going to get along (she's a bit loud and flashy, you know). But with a little sanding and aging, she's become the perfect touch of color. Here are some things she's found her way onto . . .

(Oops! I *might* need to do some dusting up there . . . ha ha . . . )

Yep. I think her and I are going to get along just fine :)

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Karyn - You are so creative!!

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

I'm loving the ball decoration especially! Nice work. I am always impressed! :)

JACK!E said...

You are SO talented! I'm jealous of all you're projects and cute house decorations.

Laura said...

I saw that color the other day and wanted to find somewhere in my house to put that color. I'm glad that you have put it to good use.

tyandlinds said...

i love the ball thing, that's my fav

Meshelle said...

Love it, Karyn!! I'll soon be calling you for advice...I want to use it in my house too!!