Thursday, May 20, 2010

Balance

Wow, has it really been that long since my last post?? Where does the time go . . .

After running Ragnar (which was awesome by the way), I came home . . . looked at my house,  my life . . . and realized I needed to do some REBALANCING.

Do you ever do that as a mom? or a woman?

I have to pull myself out of my life and refocus. . . . See where I can be better.

And I decided I wasn’t in love with what I saw.

Nothing too dramatic. I just wanted to refocus my attention on the things that I see as most important and that SHOULD be most important

My husband

My children

My God

My home

Just trying to keep it in all in BALANCE.

Thankfully I feel like my life is a little more centered now, and I can start having some fun with crafting again. Yay! I’ve worked on some fun projects of late that I’ll have to post about soon.

For now, I just wanted to show this fun banner I made a while ago for a friend’s birthday. I used regular colored cardstock and scrapbook paper. Then I borrowed my friend’s Cricut to do the lettering. I never thought I needed a Cricut before, but now I’m pretty sure I won’t be able to live without one. Sorry honey! Add that to my wish list :)

(And, Erin, I promise I will give it back to you soon . . . maybe . . . )

DSC_0236

1 comments:

Kristi said...

very cute! glad to have you back in the bloggin world.