Thursday, July 30, 2009

New Look

Notice a new look??

Well . . . okay, bad news first . . .

After much thought we have decided to take our family blog private. I know, I know! It’ll be a pain to log-in every time. But you love me enough to do it, right? . . . Pretty please (*sweet puppy dog eyes with batting eyelashes*)

Of course, that is, if you still follow this blog! I’m sorry it’s been forever (*hangs head in shame*) Forgive me, motherhood has been calling . . .

Okay, on to the good news . . .

I’ve decided to keep this blog as my craft/writing/thinking/running/whatevertheheckKaryndecidestoputonit blog :) I’ll try to share some things I’ve learned a long the way (insert loud boisterous laugh here!). And also point you toward some other blogs of people with SOME REAL talent.

Soooooooo, if you would like an invite to our family blog (and only if you are not a hairy scary blog stalker!) then send an email to...

karynhheath (at) yahoo (dot) com

Or you can just leave your email address in a comment below.

Thanks everyone!



19 comments:

Taryn and Sterling said...

please, please, please add me!! taryncrandell@hotmail.com

King J, Queen M, Princess E and Princess M said...

me please

JACK!E said...

garyandjackie@live.com

Lynn said...

lms44(at)optonline(dot)net, please.

J.Frey said...

Yay! You are alive!! PLEASE invite me!! jenniefrey@msn.com

Love ya! Miss ya!

Anonymous said...

here is mine:

abcbarlow@msn.com

Elann

Erin said...

coons_etc@yahoo.com

House of Ham's said...

i totally want to be included!
colyandjer@gmail.com

Thanks
COLY

Luke and Tiff said...

I like keeping up with you!
tiffanyann37@yahoo.com

Elizabeth said...

I definitely want an invite. And you already have my email. ;)

Love you and love the new look.

Captain and First Officer said...

Karyn:

Include me too! I love to see all your crafty re-dos, and the cute girls of course.

smansell@compassirb.com

Amy, Dan and Ryan said...

First-You crack me up.
Second-Add me to your list.
Third-Happy Birthday!

Kami said...

kamivanderwalker@hotmail.com

tyandlinds said...

i fourth amy's comments :)

Becca said...

Karyn! I have been thinking a lot about you lately...pretty much since I had my baby, for two reasons:

1. I let out noises when I pushed my baby out, and I even had an epidural, though it was wearing off. reminded me of how you had Lia natural

2. I like to talk to people about their transition from one kid to two kids, since that's what I'm going through right now.

PLEASE invite me, and I'm sure Emily too incase she doesn't get on here:

chewbecca2005@hotmail.com
emorrise@gmail.com

Laura said...

Add me too. Don't kick me off.
kevins8cowwife at gmail dot com
this is Laura btw

Unknown said...

What? Why? Noooooo...please don't let your Costa Rica family out of your beautifull blog!!!

Below is my email, but I'm sure my mom, sisters and aunt will love you to include their email address, so here you go!

ari483@gmail.com - ME
danialfa30@gmail.com - Daniela my sister
tutimaria@gmail.com - Valeria, my little sister
rosiris.mm@gmail.com - My mom
mm_marianela@hotmail.com - Marianella
pita.113@gmail.com - Mariela

Thanks!
Adriana!

Fenus family said...

Hey girl....our email address is fenusfamily@gmail.com......keep us up to date :)

Brenda said...

brenda@homerealty.com